Wednesday, January 30, 2008

download available! (among other things)

there was an update of images and even a download last night. after re-designing the soldier character, and a few new concepts of Kira, Koei's sister, we felt that it would be a good idea to update the images. they're actually pretty cool I think.

working on the storyboard has been fun so far, getting camera angles, shot transitions and a feel for what the shot is going to look like is just a really cool feeling. one shot in particular I'm excited about, it's in the opening sequence, and I don't really want to give too much away right now, but it's going to look really cool. I am seriously geeking out about it. I really want to get started on it. maybe an animatic would help the process out a bit.

I'm rambling, storyboarding is going well, and I think we can get it finished tonight. that's really all the news I can think of, except I need a different computer to work with because the one I was using wouldn't recognize USB memory devices. kind of stinks, and puts a delay on some things, but I'll be able to pull it off. all that's left is seeing who will model the soldier. I think I might end up doing that as will is going to model Kira.

check out the website if you haven't already! there's a cool wallpaper waiting to be downloaded. www.projectkoei.totodojo.com

No comments: